SPA DAY EVERYDAY: Our ice globes for face perfect facial tool for massaging and soothing your eyes, face and neck. Transport yourself back to the spa with our ice globes!
FEEL REFRESHED: Instantly soothe headaches, migraines, sinus pain, inflammation, and facial swelling with Velvette cryo globes. Regular use of cool facial globes stimulates the skin for a glowing complexion.
NO MORE PUFFY EYES: Massage the cooling globes daily around or under the eyes to reduce the appearance of swollen eyes and dark circles!
EASY TO USE: Simply place our ice globes for facials in the freezer or refrigerator, and use over your favorite serums, lotions, creams or other skin care products!
SUPER DURABLE: Velvette ice globes for face are made of stainless steel and not glass, so they are shatter proof, durable and stays cold for long!
Velvette Ice Globes for Face are the perfect home facial tool for reducing the appearance of under eye puffiness and facial swelling! Simply place the ice globes in the freezer or refrigerator, and massage over your eyes, face and neck using your favorite skin care products, like Velvette's face oils. Regular use may help promote skin elasticity by stimulating your skin's facial nerves!
Most other ice globes on the market are made of glass, which makes them very fragile. Our ice globes are made of stainless steel, so they are durable and shatter resistant! Each of our globes are filled with a special freeze resistant liquid, which keeps them cool for long.
Each ice globes kit includes:
(2) Stainless steel ice globes with comfortable non-slip grips
(1) Fitted protective case for ease of storing in the refrigerator or freezer
How to use:
1. Place ice globes in the protective case, and store in the refrigerator or freezer depending on preference for cooling level.
2. Apply your favorite cream, lotion, serum or other skin care products on your face and neck.
3. Holding an ice globe in each hand, gently massage around your eyes, face and neck.
4. After your luxurious facial massage, clean and dry the ice globes.
5. Place the ice globes back into the protective case, and store in the refrigerator or freezer in preparation for your next use.